The following is our attempt to give some suggestions and protocols for individuals and ministries who may use the church. We recognize the more people who come into the building the more we increase the risk of coming in contact with this virus. We want to limit of virus spread for ourselves, our wider community and especially our Daycare community.
· At this point we continue to encourage members and ministries the use of Zoom (or other means) for meetings, events, etc.
· Any leader or ministry wishing to use the church must appoint a host to ensure every guideline is followed and documented.
· If planning to use the building, please book your meeting / event with Judy [email@example.com] to ensure we do not have multiple ministries using the church at the same time.
1) Daycare spaces (including upstairs kitchen) are not be used or entered at all.
2) Groups using the building must log use of their time in the building, a summary of what they did and what they interacted with after they finish to ensure cleaning is done correctly. (Copies of church use check list available on the Welcome Counter)
3) Extremely important: Everyone who enters either washes hands upon arrival or uses hand sanitizer.
4) Most important: each person / ministry using the building needs to ensure the cleaning/sanitizing of the areas used after each gathering (kitchen, washrooms etc.). Guidelines for cleaning / sanitizing will be given and cleaning kits available.
5) One person using the upstairs washroom at a time. (exception is child accompanied by parent)
6) While in the building, physical distancing of at least 6 feet (and 10 feet or 3M when singing) is to be observed at all times.
7) At this time, no more than 50 people in the building at a time.
8) Before using facility please ensure you know where the cleaning/sanitizing station [with wipes, hand sanitizer, masks, etc.] is located. If possible, please bring your own as it is not easy to obtain.
9) Wipe all surfaces you touch before you leave.
Recommendations: We also ask that--
a) For the sake of love and care for others, we caution at risk people [seniors, immune compromised, etc.] to not use the church building at this time.
b) Please obey signs [e.g. entrance (doors to office area front counter) / exit (double doors from hallway mailbox area), bathrooms, physical distancing.]
c) For the time being, we ask all ministries / staff use the lower level (except for possible use of the sanctuary for Zoom / livestream services).
d) For groups using the church, the use of masks is optional but strongly recommended.