Friends, we want to encourage you, as members of our church family, to consider a rhythm of Bible reading and meditation for the upcoming year. Here are some notes and suggestions for you as you consider this:
- Regular Habit / Rhythm: find a time and location each day or week for Bible reading.
- Translation: find a translation (in the language of your choice) you can understand and is easy for you to read.
- Find a reading plan that works for you. Some suggest plans include
- Read a chapter a day (along with a journal for notes, comments and meditations)
- Purchase a Journal Bible (with columns to write notes)
- Discipleship Journey Bible Reading Plan: https://www.navigators.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Discipleship-Journal-Bible-Reading-Plan-9781617479083.pdf
- Have The Daily Bible Reading Emailed To You: https://www.biblegateway.com/reading-plans/
- The Bible Project Reading Plan [sign up bottom of the page]: https://thebibleproject.com/
- Create your own Bible reading plan [on your own or with others]